Fast, Reliable Verification for Healthcare Workers
As healthcare facilities around the country rush to augment their staff for the influx of COVID-19 patients, how can organizations maintain effective risk management practices while still meeting demand?
Atlas Certified and Bunker have partnered to provide a bundled verification solution – professional licenses, certifications, and insurance verification for healthcare suppliers, vendors and contractors.
Together, we’ll ensure that home health aides, doctors, physicians and nurses are properly licensed and insured so they can be quickly deployed
How it Works
- Create Your Requirement: Tell us what licensed you want verified and what levels of insurance you require workers to have
- Initiate the Worker: Provide the worker a single link to complete their verification process
- Receive Compliance Alerts: Atlas Certified and Bunker will provide you status notifications as screening & verification is complete.
Licenses & Certificates
Together we will verify and monitor all of the necessary documents within 8 business hours of initiation.
Atlas Certified will verify the worker has an active required license and actively monitor its status, alerting you whenever a revocation, status anomaly or red flag is detected
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Doctor of Medicine
- Pharmacist License
- CNA / Home Health
- Contractor License
Bunker will screen certificates to your exact requirements, and provide policies for any nurses who don’t meet your requirement
- General Liability
- Professional Liability (Medical Malpractice)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commercial Auto or Hired & Non-Owned Auto
- Cyber Liability
Screening & Verification:
$10 / Worker
Let’s Get to Work!
Tell us a bit about your business, and a member of our team will be in touch to design an implementation plan that we can execute as quickly as possible!
It’s up to all of us to work together during this time. If price is a barrier to you, let us know! We’re happy to work with you to create a plan that allows your business to continue doing the important work of supporting the frontlines of the healthcare industry.